Las Vegas and hello from San Fran!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Francisco
February 10th 2007
Published: February 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Las Vegas!

When you arrive in Las Vegas you ony have to look around the airport to know youre here, casinos everywhere!

We decided to do Las Vegas in style and stay on the strip for the 5 days we were here, we chose The Flamingo and The Excalibur, the Excalibur looks like a Disney castle its very beautiful. I cant describe how beautiful the rooms were and we had a bath!!!!!!!!!!!

For us Las Vegas was a chance to chill in luxuary for a bit and hit the designer shops for me. We went to four shows, tournament of the the Kings, (was ok) lots of jolsting on horseback and sword fighting, Lance Burton the magician, this was brilliant. Will really loves magic and it was amazing, he was making people disapear left right and centre, cutting people in half! amazing show.

On our last night in vegas we wanted to do sometihng special so I booked us in to watch Mysique, Cirque de Solare. I'd never seen a Cirque de Solaire show but it was fantasic, the colours and the circus acts done through fantasy performances were amazing! We came out at 9pm and were so impressed we ran across town to watch another Cirque de Solaire show that was the biggest on the strip, it was expensive but absolutely amazing. It's called KA and has a real japanese feel to it. All the sets move around and people are flying through the air, I cant describe it to you, its just beautiful, I got programs!

Anyway were now in San Francisco, we arrived yesterday and weve been doing a bit of shopping, the only way I've managed to drag Will round the shops today is because were looking for clothes for him! Its raining and miserable but were making the most of it cause I know we only have 6 days left! I worked it out and weve been on 16 flights this year so far! 2 more left! So many airports I'm sick of them, however I still have to hold Wills hand on take of! not a fan of planes still. Anyway were looking forward to seeing you all now.

Will speak to you all soon love mexx

ps wish I could put some picks on of Las Vegas but need USB Computer, will try before I get home.

love me againx

Advertisement



12th February 2007

good
very good blog
13th February 2007

A year gone by already
Wow that year went quick. You seem like you have been on quite an adventure over the last year. Kept up with your blogs and have enjoyed reading and seeing some of the things you have experinced in the 12 months you have been traveling. We will have to get together when you get back. Enjoy the last few days. They are going to go quickly Lee

Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 66; dbt: 0.1048s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb