San Fran or Bust!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Francisco
February 7th 2007
Published: February 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

hi all we ar in San fran and on our first exciting day we rode around the bay and of course across the Golden GATE Bridge it was fantastic... the weather closed in and we kept on riding for 5 hours finally to catch a ferry back to the pier.
We just got back from chinatown and ate in the oldest chinese restaurant in San Fran.."Four Seas" it was good but as we left an old man started a fight with the host because he would not let him in LOL!!.

Anyway gotta run.

PS Lesley we got your message thanks and we got a big book of postcards....😊

Just to add its now our last day in San fran and its been pouring rain. We just came back from Alcatraz which costs around $22US each but well worth it. The tour takes you through the jail with audio commentry.

Yesterday we visted the city, Giants ball park(baseball) and Golden Gate Park which included the Japanese Tea Gardens and Conservatory of Flowers exhibition.

I would love to add some photos however every internet cafe that we have found does not let you use USB devices....GRRRRRRR. We have some great photos to put on too.

Maybe in VEGAS we might find one if not back in Hawaii.

Anyway hope everyone is fine, and Tracy and the cat!




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Ferry ride backFerry ride back
Ferry ride back

After riding for a few hours we hopped on a ferry back to San Fran.
Giants Ball Park TourGiants Ball Park Tour
Giants Ball Park Tour

For $10 bucks its well worth a look even if you dont follow baseball!
Im in jail!Im in jail!
Im in jail!

The Alcatraz tour costs $21.75 and its worth it!
Ferry ride to "THE ROCK"Ferry ride to "THE ROCK"
Ferry ride to "THE ROCK"

The Alcatraz tour costs $21.75 and its worth it!


Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0509s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb