San Deigo - Monday Night Fun


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego
August 7th 2006
Published: September 16th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well we woke up as early as we could on the Monday ( I remember what we did now) - We had intentions of leaving at eight which didnt quite go to plan I think we woke up about ten. We finally left the house about twelve and went into Johns work for Lunch again still cant complain with cheap food and then headed off to San Deigo.

We arrived at Jesses place (Johns Brother) and waited around for a little while for him to get home which took maybe half and hour. When he got there we didnt waste much time in gettin on our togs and heading down to the beach. On our way we picked up a few cans of beer becuase you are allowed to drink on the beach there as long as its not bottles and spent the aftenoon in the surf and throwing around a rugby ball.

The evening was where the really fun started as we got quite drunk and then headd off into town. I have not idea of the name of the place that we went to but it was quite busy for a monday and some people that Jesse knew where there. We played the locals in a few games of pool and beat them quite convincinly apart from the game which John sunk the black and didnt even notice untill the end of the game (I had agreed wih the other people just to keep playing). After the place started removing everyone at 1.45 for there 2am close time we decieded to head down to the beach..... This is where for the first tie in my life I decided to o skinny dipping. We spent about 15 minutes in the surf before heading back up on the long walk home to Jesses place. where we stayed up for quite awhile playing guitar.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

San Diego Beach -Night timeSan Diego Beach -Night time
San Diego Beach -Night time

The slightly stil wet skinny dippers


Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0266s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb