Beach Days - Newport and Laguna


Advertisement
Published: September 16th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Laguna BeachLaguna BeachLaguna Beach

This was taken from a little lookout on our way to the beach
Well after the first night we didnt get up till quite late. We went into Johns work and got soe cheap lunch. Pretty sweet getting it for hlaf price plus free coffee. Once again I dont know exactly what happened after this becuase I didnt write up about it then but I think what we did was go around to Max's Place (one of Johns friends places) to take him to work. It was here that we also picked up Maria from Germany who was staying at Max's place. We then headed down to Laguna beach to soak up some sun and just in general see what the place was like.

The place was absolutly packed but becasue it was a sunday we managed to find a free car park about twenty minutes walk away from the beach. Wlaking there was an experince in itself it was really hot and every where you looked you could see that everyone in the area was really wealthy.

We set up on the beach and tried body surfing with limited success. The ocean had a lot of seaweed and the surf was really dumpy - even quite close in to the beach
Laguna Beach #2Laguna Beach #2Laguna Beach #2

Not a very pretty picture of me on Laguna
I managed to get rolled untill the water fro substantional periods of time.

In general people where not really that big but I had to laugh at the picture that I took of the life guard tower when I looked at it afterwards I notcied that there was quite a bit lady on the beach eating chips that looks distinctly unimpressed probably becuase of me pointing the camera in her direction.

After experience Laguna beach we headed back to the beach that is quite close to Johns place and just hung out for a little while taking photos and such, before going back to his place and having a spa with a couple of beers.

I honestly cant remember what we did on the monday after I might have to ask John to see if we actually did anything interesting - I think we must have drunk though becuase it was quite difficult getting up on the Tuesday to head down to San Diego.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Laguna Beach #3Laguna Beach #3
Laguna Beach #3

The very unimpressed chip eating lady
Coastal viewsCoastal views
Coastal views

As the caption says a picture of the coast as we leave Laguna
Newport BeachNewport Beach
Newport Beach

Maria and John
Newport Beach #2Newport Beach #2
Newport Beach #2

The beach itself
The Lifeguard standThe Lifeguard stand
The Lifeguard stand

Me on the lifeguard stand


Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb