Oceanside Relaxation


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego » Oceanside
April 25th 2007
Published: April 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Oceanside



Oceanside Well, we're back in Oceanside, where we lived before we moved all of our stuff up to Washington. We spent the day playing with Echo, running errands, and Danielle was reading. It's an official week of relaxation as we wait for warmer temperatures in Yosemite, the Sierras/Nevada, the Grand Canyon, The Utah Nat'l parks, and Colorado. The new plan is to spend a week here on the lake and ocean on Camp Pendleton, simply relaxing and not driving anywhere. Then we'll head east to Arizona and spend some time there, in Tucson and up to Flagstaff. Then we'll attack the Grand Canyon and all those other places as the weather becomes more camping-friendly. So, lazy days, not many pictures except those of us chilling out! Lots of love to everyone, hope you're all doing well! Keep us updated!!

Also, FYI, there's a link on this page that allows you to sign up for automatic emails whenever we post something new, so you don't have to check back and be disappointed if we haven't been able to post anything in a while. snazzy, eh?


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0492s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb