It’s Hot Here


Advertisement
Published: July 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post


Well, we won’t have much to blog about for this day…or the next 6, but we’ll try to keep you up to date. We woke up at about 11 and made some coffee and breakfast. Jenn lived her dream of doing the USA Today crossword, while Zack lived his dream of drinking coffee and reading the financial reports (not that he understands them!). With a second cup of coffee, we watched the third Harry Potter movie in bed—in the middle of the day! At about 3:30 we cooked a quick lunch of spaghetti with meat sauce for Jenn and more tacos for Zack. The pool scene was calling, so we got suited up and walked down. The pool next to us is labeled “SHHH! QUIET POOL!”—the drunk crew ranging from 25-55 years old, with an inflatable pool beer pong table (which I admit, was pretty cool), evidently couldn’t read that! Nevertheless, it was too hot to just stand in judgment, so we hopped in and cooled off. After the pool, it was a quick game of ping pong, and back to the suite for spaghetti, salad, and HARRY POTTER! Jenn and I then dug into our Butter Pecan ice cream, while watching “Daniel Tosh: Completely Serious” on Netflix instant in bed. What a life.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.171s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0682s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb