My Modern Day Historian


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles
December 2nd 2013
Published: December 3rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

My modern day philosopher is Demi Lovato. Demi Lovato is known for starting off acting as a little girl in Barney and Friends. She then acted in many tv shows and movies on Disney Channel, which she is most known for. Demi then created her first album, and her music career expanded from there. Then one day in 2011, there was news on how Demi had went to rehab. Demi had a nerves breakdown. It was soon revealed that Demi had been suffering from eating disorders and self- harming issues. For once, Demi had to put her career on hold to save herself. One year later, Demi returned and wasted no time to return to her music career; she also came back much more confident and healthier. Sooner than anyone expected, Demi released her new album, which has been her best one yet. In addition to her album, Demi has set awareness for bulimia, eating disorder, self cutting, and body image obsession. The U.S Department of Health has recognized her inspirational story, for she is determine to help those who are suffering from the same dilemmas as her. Demi's come back is influential to society, for she proved that any setbacks, in her case a common disorder, can be battled, overcome. Demi is still dedicated towards any opportunity that comes her way, which today is The X-Factor. I never was a fan of Demi until I heard her story, since then she is one of my role models, for she inspires me in so many ways.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb