Inferno's Second Circle of Hell


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
November 11th 2013
Published: November 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

In the second circle of hell in Inferno, the people experience punishments for lust. People who have cheated on their husbands or wives did an act of lust. There are many present day people and also past day people who have experienced lust. Many people who have lusted are eventually caught. It is easier to catch celebrities who lust rather than catching ordinary people. Celebrities who suffer from lust can thank paparazzi for catching them. Celebrities who suffer from lust and are caught can have a down fall in their career. Celebrities will also receive a lot of attention once they're caught. An example of a celebrity who suffered from lust and might still suffer is Tiger Woods. Tiger Woods cheated on his wife and will most likely be found in the second circle of Hell. Another celebrity who suffered from lust is Tony Parker. Tony Parker was caught cheating on his wife Alexandra Paressant with his teammate's wife. Later on, Alexandra filled for divorce and the two have been divorced since 2011. Tony Parker can also be found in the second circle of Hell. One last celebrity that can be found suffering in the second circle of hell is Kristen Stewart. Kristen cheated on Robert with the director of the movie Twilight. All of these celebrities will fall under Lust in the second circle of hell where they will experience violent, non-stop storms.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0634s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb