LA Confedential


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » Torrance
January 28th 2008
Published: January 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

HollywoodHollywoodHollywood

Hollywood
So after the turmoil and lack of sleep over the weekend i had a great sleep in a really comfortable bed and a great sleep and i did not get up till 10.30 am and i had toast and yogurt and took my malaria tablets again and remembered my multi-vitamin and asthma steroid in-haler and i finished off the weekends blog.

Erin was feeling a bit better than she did yesterday and we headed off into LA, first stop was Redondo beach which merges with manhattan and samosa beach. We then headed for Hollywood and passed hollywood and vine which use to be a famous prostitute hangout and we then headed up into the hills and the Hollywood sign and the houses on the way up were small and nothing to shout about but are not cheap because of their location.

We got to the base of the hill up to the Hollywood sign and the were signs saying no trespassing etc, but i saw other people up near the sign and some guys were just coming down and so i headed up and three quarters of the way up a security guard shouted at me to go down,
HollywoodHollywoodHollywood

Hollywood
i thought hell no and carried on up and got my pics and touched the sign.....hehe.

Next up we went to Hollywood Boulevard and looked at all the various stars, i have to say the were some that me and Erin were not sure on, must have been very old Hollywood stars maybe, the premieres on tonight and so the was red carpet in front of the chinese theatre and the kodak was closed and an opposite theatre was closed. I had some tricks up my sleeve to have some fun with the stars and i had a red lipstick and wrote on The Doors star and put the Doors and mike......lol and then i crossed out britney spears and wrote on my name and surname on the star, i did clean up afterwards though so i was not too bad.....hehe.

Next up we went up by Mullholland Drive and then we drove by Kd langs house, Heath ledgers, Will Ferrells, Zach Braffs (from scrubs and the movie garden state) and Hodini's former house and you could only really make out the doors and garages and could not see the houses from the drive.

Next was a
RedondoRedondoRedondo

Redondo
drive along Sunset Boulevard and a stop at the Hustler Hollywood store and then a drive along Rodeo drive and then a drive out to Santa Monica and we walked along 3rd street and looked in the surf and skatey shops and the long skate board is back in and we then went to the pier and some films have used the pier and i think a part of lost boys the film used the location.

We then headed back to Erins and i had tortillas for dinner and tomorrow some more LA to see and my flight to Costa Rica.





Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

KodakKodak
Kodak

Kodak
Et CatlinEt Catlin
Et Catlin

Et Catlin
LALA
LA

LA
LALA
LA

LA
LALA
LA

LA
LALA
LA

LA
LALA
LA

LA
LALA
LA

LA
LALA
LA

LA
LALA
LA

LA
LALA
LA

LA
Heath Ledger PlaceHeath Ledger Place
Heath Ledger Place

Heath Ledgers Place
LALA
LA

LA
Zach BraffsZach Braffs
Zach Braffs

Zach braffs
LALA
LA

LA
LALA
LA

LA
LALA
LA

LA
LALA
LA

LA
LALA
LA

LA
LALA
LA

LA


Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.1057s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb