First 4 days in LA!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » Santa Monica
September 18th 2006
Published: September 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Landed in LAX nice and early and proceeded to pick up my convertible hire car. I know how Schulz must feel now, only I had fuel in mine and it wasn't a piece of shit! Cruised the streets of Beverley Hills until we finally found our hotel in Santa Monica, great navigation from jim! Of course I had the customary McDonalds in the USA, massive portions at half the price, Nick heaven!!

Met JJ and Cathy on the second morning and drove to Six Flags magic mountain theme park, went 10 years ago but this place is by far the best theme park ever, couldn't get round every ride and the park was empty! In the evening we met up with mum and colin and went out for dinner. Third day Universal studios, was great fun too! Full of a group of Sorority girls on an outing! literally everywhere you looked there were 18-20 year old girls in tight white t shirts and hot pants, like one big Hooters restaurant. Of course I was too busy riding (the rides) to look at them.

Santa Monica and Venice beach the next day, soo many fake boobed stunners in a mile walk, we literally walked along the shore just to see em all! Of course we chose a plot right next to the ladies, i got my body out and had almost as much attention as them! When they realised I wasn't a beached whale, it stopped!!

On to Fiji next, lovely 11 hour flight, Yipee!!

Advertisement



20th October 2006

Car comparisons
I found an old tin bath in Waring Park yesterday, sat in it and slid down the hill. Now I know how Nic must feel.

Tot: 0.233s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 16; qc: 71; dbt: 0.1833s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb