Time to go home.... :-(


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » LAX
October 30th 2012
Published: October 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Well the final day is here, so very sad to be leaving this wonderful country and amazing state, all I can say is watch this space, if I don't manage to achieve living here before I die, my life will not have been complete...

Dropped off and said goodbye to our lovely car, dragged our very heavy luggage onto the courtesy bus and off to LAX. Arrived quite early so entertained ourselves with sushi (me) McDonalds (him) and Haagen Daaz (both!!) and sat watching the aircraft arriving at the gates.

Uneventful flight to Madrid if a little noisier than the outbound as we were flying Iberia, Spains national carrier and the Spanish generally find it hard to stay quiet for any period of time!! Arrived in Madrid and took the very turbulent flight back home to Almeria. Picked up cases, thankfully all three arrived, unfortunately one looked like it had been run over by a 747 so made a claim and am due to collect a new one next week!

Our trusty chauffeur was waiting in the parking lot, short drive home and the weekend off to tackle the mountain of unpacking and laundry.

A truly fantastic holiday of a lifetime, great people, great experiences and adventures.....now planning next years...watch this space.....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.1061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1020.2kb