Hollywood, California/USA


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » Hollywood
November 24th 2012
Published: December 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

After a great time in Santa Barbara, it was time for Hollywood. So after dropping of Avo' Jay and Roz at the Goldman's, we drove to Amanda's place. It was not a long drive and when we got there Amanda and her friend Angela gave me a really cool present. It was a thinkg to make friendship bracelets and we started right away to make them.

We then orderes some Indian food for delivery and daddy walked to a store to get some wine while I was doing the bracelets with Amanda and Angela. The Indian food was very spicy and yummy. Not too much longer it was time to go to bed as we were going to Universal Studios the next day.

So we woke up, had some breakfast and were off to Universal Studios. First, I wanted to see the famous Hollywood sign that I have seen on some of my favorite TV shows. It was really cool when we saw it and we got out of the car and took some pictures.

Then we arrived at Universal Studios. It was awesome. We never had to stay on any lines since Angela had a broken leg. We always went into a special line and never had to wait more than 10 minutes. However, the first thing we went into was the haunted house. It was soooooo scary that I had to leave out an emergency exit and we found ourselves outside the park. We explained this at the entrance and they let us in again.

We then went on a lot of rides that were really fun. I loved the Simpsons in 4D, Jurasic Park water ride (it was scary but I wanted to go on it again), the transformers 3D ride, and many others. I went on the mummy roller coaster ride which was a little too scary for me. I screamed the whole time.

We also went on a tram ride that took us through all these studios where a lot of movies and shows were filmed. We saw a fake jaws and one of my favorite, the fake psycho guy. Daddy won me a stuffed animal for playing basketball.

After a full day at Universal, we headed out to the Universal City Walk. There was so many people.We then ate at a really cool chinese restaurant. Daddy said that besides Mexican food, Chinese food is much better in California than Miami.

Then it was time to go home. We had a flight at 600am and needed to get up at about 300am. Daddy is always amazed how well I do when travelling and have to get up early. We had no problems, had a good flight home and had plenty of time to relax at home before school started the next day.

I already cannot wait until next trips......Mexico for Spring Break and then the big summer trip.....Myanmar, Laos, Thailand and Singapore...... Who knows, there may be a short trip somewhere else before them.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

Making Friendship BraceletsMaking Friendship Bracelets
Making Friendship Bracelets

With Amanda and Angela
Me and Amanda in HollywoodMe and Amanda in Hollywood
Me and Amanda in Hollywood

You can see the sign in the background
Universal StudiosUniversal Studios
Universal Studios

Me, Amanda, and Angela
Me and the MummyMe and the Mummy
Me and the Mummy

What a scary ride!
Great Chinese FoodGreat Chinese Food
Great Chinese Food

Much better than in Miami


Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb