LA - as a whole


Advertisement
Published: July 29th 2011
Edit Blog Post

OK, so first day was awesome, second was kinda awesome too. Bit of shopping and sightseeing, actually mainly shopping, picked up some good priced stuff. Nath got some genuine snakeskin boots, with Heels, adn Ange picked up some wedges, the secret of all women in Hollywood. Quiet evening and then we kitted up and hooked up with a friend of Rhi's who is trying her luck in the movies as an actor.

We dressed up and off we went, Ange now walking properly (with wedges) and Nath walking like a cowboy (damn heels).

We strutted into the Roosevelt Hotel on Hollywood Blvd. Super flash and A-list only. Apparently A-list doesnt stand for Aussie list and after a few drinks at the Triopicana bar around the pool, we were denied entry into Teddy's, not cool enough.

With the paparazzi waiting outside, we hopped into a cab were Dan managed to slam Rhi's fingers in the cab door, gold!

We lobbed at another A-list club and with Tammy's connections were able to get in, chicks free, blokes $25, thanks for coming.

Was pretty cool, grog was strong and a line on the dunnie sistern probably wouldnt have been out of place.

Doors shut at two so we headed home.

Next day.......well a write off.

Nathange

Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb