One more sleep.....


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Kununurra
July 22nd 2011
Published: July 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Well, um, hellloooo, one more sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The excitement has set in.

We are organising the last minute things today. House sitting, cleaning, Ange's hair, washing the car, Ange's hair, doing the lawns, Ange's hair, packing, oh, and Ange is getting her hair done today.

Eight more measly hours defending the constabulary of Kununurra, is all that is required from ourselves this evening, a last hoorah, if you will.

The alarm is set for 5.30am tomorrow morning, which will see us embark on our epic journey across Australia and ultimately, across the world, to the land of Baseball and Beer, Hamburgers and Hooters, and of course, Vegas and Viagra! Not that we are looking to link any of those items....

The drive will leave Kununurra at 6am for a nice afternoon in Darwin followed with a quick visit to return a dodgy LCD TV to Dick Smiths. Following that, we have dinner booked at Hanuman's, Darwin's premier eating palace, and a late movie to kill the time. Proabably viewing "The Hangover 2", the second of the franchise that initially inpsired this whole event in the first place.

Good times, great memories and even bigger memory losses, about to come.

The traveling party consists of:

Dan
Rhi

Joel
Ange
Nicho

Or as I have been and will continue to refer to it as, DR JAN.

Ange is off to get her hair done, and I have to put some armourall on the tyres.

Galaxys of excitement,
Nathange

Advertisement



Tot: 0.203s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb