Disney Day 3


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » Anaheim
April 11th 2008
Published: April 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

It was our 3rd and final full day in Disneyland, I'm not counting our day of arrival even though we were in the park by 2:00 pm.

Today we did Space Mountain yet again as well as the "Honey I Shrunk the Audience" 3D show. While we were doing that Janelle & Kayla were in line for the "Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage". It is a submarine that doesn't fully submerge and takes 15 minutes to complete. It takes you through the Finding Nemo movie with underwater statues, animated fish and 3D video screens which were quite amazing. There is no flash photography or lighting assisted video but I did manage a few pics in the lighter areas without a flash. It wasn't technically a ride so there was no fast pass, but this was undoubtedly the busiest attraction on the Disneyland side of the park with wait times 45 min to 1 1/2 hours long. When we finished the 3d movie we rushed back to the submarine and Janelle and Kayla were just ready to enter the sub so we were pretty lucky to get on. We were probably the only 3 people that never had to wait to get on it though. Thanks Janelle.

We never did mange to see the "It's Tough to Be a Bug" 3D show. Oh well, next time.

We were fortunate that we didn't get soaked on the Grizzly River Run as some people were completely soaked from head to toe.

We finished the day watching the "Main Street Electrical Parade" and the fireworks. Janelle and the kids headed back to the hotel and I went around the park and did some night shots.


Additional photos below
Photos: 56, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Tower of TERRORTower of TERROR
Tower of TERROR

Jason didn't like this ride at all. It is a simulated free fall ride. But it stops and starts at different floors. Up to the 18th down 10 stories, up 5 five, down 3, up 12. It was verrry coool.
BlastedBlasted
Blasted

Luckly we didn't get blasted like these people.
Birds of Paradise are all over the placeBirds of Paradise are all over the place
Birds of Paradise are all over the place

these are in front of our hotel


Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb