Already a change....


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alaska
March 26th 2005
Published: March 26th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Okay, so I already have a change of plans. My grandmother "Mamie" just informed me by email that she will be in Minneapolis for the first two weeks of June. This changes my plans with going to Ontario. I am going to Ontario because my children have never been to our family's annual camping spot there, and my sister is bringing her husband and was looking forward to having as much of the family there as possible. But, at the same time, my children have not seen my grandmother since they spend one afternoon with her and Papa at the Casino in Hinkley in 2002. I was going home to pick the girls up and my grandparents were leaving for Texas after having not been able to see the girls all summer. I arranged to have dinner with them and surprise my children, but it went awry as my ride didn't show at the airport and my mother had to come and rescue me. My children got to spend extra time with Mamie and Papa, but it was also the last time any of us saw my grandfather, as he passed away in November of '03. I think it is important for us to spend time with Mamie in Minneapolis since we likely will not be able to go to Texas anytime soon. Sighs.... So what should I do? Go to Ontario alone to find my way to our camping spot which I have not been to since '96 after spending time with Mamie? Or skip the trip to Ontario? So this is my dilema.... I wonder how many other changes will happen? I think I should go purchase the airline tickets for my mom and Lisa and Jake now so its done with, and get my AAA membership.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb