Thanksgiving 2010 in Palmer


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alaska » Palmer
November 19th 2010
Published: November 19th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Fairbanks to Palmer


Random photosRandom photosRandom photos

BAM and his dad - Alaska State Fair
Thanksgiving 2010 is coming quickly. JOB is in Shrewsbury, MA with BAM attending his niece's wedding. Rumor has it that BAM caught 2 fish in Jordan Pond - and that BAM was a bit distressed that Nonu threw the fish back :-) Sounds like they are having a great time. They will fly into Anchorage next week - to end up in Palmer for some hockey, turkey and ham and all the trimmings! J3 are driving down - they are missing BAM but enjoying the quieter times without the boy that can talk :-)

Mitchell and I are driving down on Wednesday and Josh's mom Sue is driving up to Palmer from KL.
We should have a great time, JOB, Mitchell and I are staying at the "Farmhouse" and everyone else will be at the POP house. They have hockey games on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Kili will show up to skate we are sure :-) There is talk of shopping out in the valley on Friday.

The temperatures in AK continue to be mild - hovering around zero - have not seen anything much below zero - I missed a few days of -20F - oh darn!
BAM and POPBAM and POPBAM and POP

The two older grandsons hanging out

Am trying out another blogger - so will put some random pictures below to get the feel of this one works!

Thanks for being part of my "beta" team!
K

Visited Countries Map



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 17; qc: 35; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb