Tuscaloosa Wheres That?


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alabama
January 10th 2008
Published: January 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

BirminghamBirminghamBirmingham

Patrick and Crystal
I got woken up at around 8 am this morning by one of Patrick's neighbors having to have there morning TV so loud my gran can hear it back in the UK............lol. Sorted out my last couple of blog entry's so im kind of up to date at the moment and checked my facebook spam...lol and checked couchsurfing and my emails as i have internet access again which has been handy in the US and so far i have had no need to find an internet cafe, i was going to also write a written journal but that got way laid and as im doing this blog i may just ditch the weight, as i have already given away some clothes to my CS friends to lighten my load.

i think i may have packed too much, but i will have it sorted by Central America or the latest South America....lol, just waiting for Patrick to get up and then soon i can head off to the Amtrak station and start my 7 an half hour journey.

Crystal turned up late as she got lost and then we grabbed food and i did not realise the time and i
Moo and Cee CeeMoo and Cee CeeMoo and Cee Cee

Moo and Cee Cee
missed my train and the is only one a day to New Orleans, we tried to head it off at the next stop Tuscaloosa and yes i know where is that, well its somewhere in Alabama, so then we miss the Amtrak there and rather than high tailing back to Birmingham with Crystal for another night there, i thought it better to stay with a CSer in Toscaloosa and so i met up with Rain and got a new ticket for tomorrow from the Toscaloosa amtrak station and spoke to my Host in New Orleans and i will see him tomrrow evening and well it cuts my time down elsewhere, but hey what can i do.

Rain is doing a personal trainers course in Tuscaloosa and is a hippy chick hence the name, she lives in a static caravan/trailer and shares it with a small dog called moo and a cat called cee cee.Hopefully get to New orleans tomrrow and in the mean time just watching movies and hanging out with Rain.

Rains housemate turned up and they smoked weed for a while and i did not partake as i have done some stuff in the past but im trying to be healthy apart from the booze....lol, after a while i hit the sack which was a leaking airbed...lol.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0513s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb