On the road again!


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Yucatán » Chichén Itzá
September 17th 2007
Published: September 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

00
DAYS 
00
HOURS 
00
MINS 
00
SECS

Until we are down the road again!



This a a posting to get everyone on board about our latest travel plans. We will be departing for the Yucatan peninsula on September 27. First we will head strait to Merida and then to the ancient ruins of Chichen Itza. Around the Equinox the pyramid at the ruins gets hit just right with the light and looks like a serpent going up the corner of the pyramid or something along those lines. I haven't read about it lately so correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, we should be there by the 30th to celebrate my 30th birthday with the ancients as it were. Beyond that we will begin an extended journey for which we have no set itinerary. We are going to visit Natalie's uncle in Cancun for a short while and then continue making our way south through Central American and hope to eventually end up in South America. Ideally we will volunteer or work as we go and will be able to extend these travels indefinitely. This Blog is what we hope will make it easy for all to follow our journey. If you subscribe to the blog you will receive emails when it is updated. Many, of you will receive such an email because I've already signed you up as a subscriber, so check your junk mail.

Lots of Love, Tim and Nat

P.S. Sionara Sucka'z

Advertisement



18th September 2007

Have a Great Trip!
Tim and Natalie, All best wishes on your journey. Thanks for setting up your blog so we can enjoy your trip vicariously. Love from our family, Lars, Anne, KariAnna, and Kai
25th September 2007

Via Con Dios!
Bye, you two! Oh, to be young and adventurous! Love, Jenni

Tot: 0.171s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0587s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb