Playa Del Carmen / Cozumel / Tulum


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Tulum
October 5th 2011
Published: October 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Blog number 2 lets go!

PLAYA DEL CARMEN
Actually better than we first thought, the streets are lined with mexicans selling you the world¨s garbage : hats/slippers/sweets and fake mayan crap.
But the nightlife was apart from the shitty Dansen Bij Jansen music pretty good, we met some beautiful mexican girls who i later met again before i left Playa.
The beach in Playa was nothing short of AMAZING : beautiful white sandy beaches, the best weather ever and crystal clear sea.
Sitting at the beach at night was also very relaxing.
We made the trendy beachclub fusion our place to be for relaxing, wich served us some live reaggea and fireshows at night.
And of course we met some amazing people there that gave us a truly memorable last night.

COZUMEL
Island half an hour off Playa, snorkled with the fishes, not as good as we hoped because most of the coral was brownish, but swimming in between fish was pretty cool.

TULUM
Just got here yesterday, we went to see some Mayan ruins but like everything in Mexico it isnt as cracked up as it is supposed to be, kinda boring and not much to see.

Tomorrow we leave to Belize city with the bus, according to a lot of people Belize is crime infested and doesnt offer much to do, so we are looking to book a flight to San Pedro and then to La Ceiba and visit the Bay Islands of Belize wich are supposed to be beautiful and have great diving opportunities as well as a relaxed atmosphere.


END OF BLOG. <(!_!<😉 EDIT: OR IS IT?
Nope i forgot to tell you all about the most memorable of memories:

Raymond got stopped and almost arrested because he was with some friends drinking on the street, seeing his money they thought : hey lets bust this guy. he was talked out of it and the guy with the booze including taxi driver got slapped around.

Selling everything: Mexican taxi driver on street:"hey amigo, taxi?, cuban sigars, silver? hey man you want girls? you want my sister?

NOTHING IS FREE, TIPS NOT INCLUDED, VIVA MEXICO : everything that happens in Mexico is in expectation of a tip, EVERYTHING!

Oh and mescalina is a pretty tasty drink 😊

BYE!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0465s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb