Our New Condo...


Advertisement
Published: July 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

"Remember happiness is a way of travel, not a destination".

Well after a u-haul effort to get us to our new condo (as Ray coined it), we're here and settled in for our last few days before returning home. This place is just a fantastic peaceful haven as previously mentioned of tropical sounds and nature with the nicest luxurious accommodations.

We all had a great swim in the pool which was so refreshing after the packing up and moving, followed up with a stay in the Jacuzzi & then drinks on the terrace. It's so tranquil here; it's very private and we just walk out our sliding door to the pools and Jacuzzi.

We had a lovely dinner at Wicky's with the ocean waves rolling in, the trees wrapped in lights and the sound of music lingering in the air. There was a wedding at the beachside restaurant next to us and I couldn't help but feel a sense of deja vu after our wedding here on the beautiful shores of the Riviera Maya.

This is a short blog to show you some pics of our new digs 😊

Al's parents leave us tomorrow and as they say, parting is such sweet sorrow but all good things must come to an end. Our girls have enjoyed every minute with them as I am sure they enjoyed with their grandchildren. It's not easy being so far apart, but they make such a tremendous effort to make sure they visit their grandchildren as often as it allows. We thank them for that, and for everything they do for us as a family.

Meeting up here has been fun, and we've had many meals together, games of cards, laughs, quiet time and times when we've all done our own thing. That's the beauty of this place.

Well I've got a beautiful terrace to go sit on; the waterfalls are so soothing, and in fact it's raining out here but our patio is covered so a perfect place to sit and read.

Here are some of our condo pics. Dinner pics to follow tomorow.

Hope you're all enjoying July as it's starting to fly by. Mid month now...sheesh, we all need to grab time by the tail and corral it. If only summer lasted forever...but while it's here it's a great time to appreciate its beauty and warmth.

Signing off from a beautiful spot.







Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



16th July 2013

Oh yes, that brings back great memories of the nice quiet pool playing around with the girls. A nature lovers haven with the beautiful tree and flowers. Happy memories there.

Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb