last day in paradise


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Cancun
December 13th 2010
Published: December 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Saturday and I went snorkeling for the morning. It was amazing swimming around on the reef with the wide variety of fish. The snorkeling group leader kept telling everyone to look down and he was certainly right, if you watched the bottom carefully you could see any number of multicoloured tiny little fish right on up to fish the size of a dinner plate. They ranged in colour from little yellow and brown fish to larger almost glowing blue fish. At one point I looked over and there was a ray swimming along beside the group. Not only were the fish amazing, but the coral reef itself was alive, as we floated about in the water, the plants waved along with the current. The fish darted in and out around the plants and coral making for an interesting swim. We stopped at two areas of the reef and were able to swim for well over an hour. Once back on shore we were given time to relax and have a light snack before getting in the tour bus and heading back to the hotel.
I spent a lazy afternoon relaxing at the beach watching the boats out in the bay and reading a book.
Evening at the dentist, cutting it tight for sure, but I now have the crowns and it feels strange to have a full set of teeth again. I can chew on my right side..... Yeah.
Packed up and ready to go first thing in the morning.


Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0667s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb