Puebla City


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Puebla » Puebla City
July 24th 2009
Published: July 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi! A few years ago when I was a student in my last travel, I went to Puebla, Mexico. Puebla is one of the important cities in Mexico and it has many attractions such as tourism, food, archeologic zones, history. Also Puebla is an industrial city. However the security is good, so you donĀ“t have to worry. You can walk relaxed in the street and look around.

Puebla is a beautiful city and it has fascinating churches in each corner. Also Pubela has breathtaking historic places, museums and a lot of entertainment centers suchs as discos, bars, big cinemas, theaters and exclusive shops. In addition, the people are very friendly, helpful and honest and the food is delicious. There are typical dishes such as "cemitas" which are "tortas" but with special ingredents and an other dish is "mole".It is very popular for its flavor. The weather is nice because it is cold in the morning and sunny in the afternoon.

Really the city is wonderful. There is always something to do such taking photos in monuments, archeologic places and behind mountains or buying souvenirs which are made by people who have been making dolls, clothes, toys, etc. for years.

I stayed in a good hotel near where the " Battle of Puebla" was. Now in this place there is a big park with plaques which tell the date and generally about the facts of the war.

In addition some advantages are that Puebla is cheaper than other cities, the weather is not as hot as Tampico and you can get a great work. If you want to visit an interesting and new place, you should visit it. Puebla is a good option for to go with your family or friends.

You should organize the trip on time, so my advice is to save a lot of money and reserve a hotel if your vacations are in summer. Also Puebla is a excellent plave to practice English because there are many foreigners who want to learn our language.

Finally Puebla is one of the best cities that I have been to. Remember this place for your next plans for travel. I will return soon!


Greetings!
Javier E. Rivera- Intermediate 2









Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0306s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb