Visiting Morelia


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Tamaulipas » Tampico
August 3rd 2009
Published: August 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

lf you are thinking of taking a vacation to forget the stress and leave your job for a while, you can choose a quiet city full of history and beautiful places around it. I can recommend you a place where the weather ¡s fresh and sunny all day and where you can visit a great zoo. This city is Morelia. Morelia is in Michoacan state located in the Pacific coast of Mexico.
This city is full of old buildings in its downtown and, although it has a lot of churches with amazing paintings, the principal breathtaking building is the cathedral that is located in the middle of the principal square. However there are other buildings that you should visit if you come to Morelia, such as the public library, the Nicolaitas University, the Roses Road and the Santa Rosa’s Church --and of course you have to visit the Candy Museum, where you can learn to make some typical candy. The downtown’s city is completely clean and there are many coffee shops in the principal avenue where you can drink a delicious cup of coffee and meet a lot of people. Of course the people of Morelia are incredibly friendly.
My father, who is from Morelia, once told me I would love it after I visited it and that was true because it is a magical place. I always love to visit the zoo when I visit Morelia, and it is a habit for me.
l’m absolutely sure you couldn’t forget this city and you will want to go back. For this reason you have to come and enjoy this city. It will be a great experience!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0524s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb