Thanks


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Oaxaca » Puerto Escondido
June 23rd 2008
Published: June 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, and i have seen the pics of the party, looked fun...shame i cant really remember it.....

We went out for a meal, which is considered a major treat, and drank some rum, (how funny that you can go to a normal little shop at 2a.m and still be served booze, the joys of Mexico!) though i drank some nasty vlod the night before as a warm up so wasnt really on it that much.....was the reason i didnt go surfing either, but made up for it today with a good effort, though i should start wearing my vest more as my nips are permanantly ruined and my back is verging on black. still, well worth it......

Have just done a silly thing though and wached some of Jaws, you know the one with Michael Caine in it, think thats number 7 or something, and if you know me you know my dread of those things. Tomorrow should be an excercise in panic control.....

Hasnt the footie been ruined by the ref´s a touch? mighty depressed the rooskies are still bribing there way to the final, just hope Espanol can have a say in the matter. Watching the Dutch reminded me of watching England (apart from they have good players) in that they just sort of sauntered around looking bored not really bothering. Shame. Turkey are funny as well huh, at least they are persistent. Fingers crossed for a Turkiye v Espanol Final.

Nothing much to report, apart from it still blissfully sunny and hot nearly everyday, and some of the surfers who go on the big waves are unhinged i reckon. Mighty impressive stuff.

Adios for now, thanks once again all, see yus.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0439s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb