Monterrey 2


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Nuevo Leon » Monterrey
February 7th 2007
Published: February 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

On the Evening of the tour in the city i went with a friend of Lucy to a nice club called (i think) Rodeo , almost everyone there were dressed as cowboys and the music was latino Mexican and everyhere and there some country music as well , they tought me how to dance and it was really funny cuz they mostly have this one dance and the rest are variations of this dance it is like a slow dance but where you have to grab the girl just a little above her behind and spin, next they were dancing country whice i really liked , all this dancing in lines and changing directions it was really fun , once in a while they all was shouting Yaaahoooww like cowboys , and we all drunk more beer ..

Today i rested a little , and it was quite a bad day , a bit rain and very cold , so most of the day i watched TV and read books .
The MTV channel here is now in Sexy Mes whice is sexy month, so every commercial break theres a small advertisment of a pennis and a pussy making out .. they also have Happy tree friends on MTV !! new episodes i didnt see !!
and a lot of good shows on TV but almost all of them are dubbed to Spanish , its really frustrating seening Southpark in Spanish ..

If i havent mentioned yet my camera charger died about a week ago and i havnet found a substance yet , and now im thinking of getting a new one from Ebay , and that mean i´ll have to stay here for quite a while , so when i was walking the street i saw a place with the word Hebrew writen there and when i cheacked out it was a school teaching English and Hebrew , when i told them i speak Hebrew they offered me a job there teaching and i said i have no problem but my visa is limited to 60 days and they told me the course is minimum of 3 monthes ..

My Israeli mind begun working and i thought there must be a huge demand for English speaking people here mostly for internationl companies and in addition Lucy told me that abortions here are illegal so i asked her what do the girls do and she told me they go to the unitedstates and do it there , so i asked her if theres a company organizing it , something like an Abortion trips and she told me no , anthoer startup !

Advertisement



6th March 2007

Pfft...
For pete's sake... you either come up with stupid ideas or you come up with good ones and forget them! Dude, if it's illegal, you'll be arrested for having a company organizing trips to the USA for abortions!

Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0192s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb