Puebla City


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Distrito Federal
April 13th 2006
Published: April 14th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Rear WindowRear WindowRear Window

View from my hotel room in Puebla!
We left the hotel at 8.15am, got a cab to the bus station and then caught the Bus for a 5.5 hour journey to our next City, Pueblo.

Puebla has 365 churches, and a 1.5 million population, a big City again. The bus journey was pretty smooth, and the scenery had changed a little, more cactuses and desert land, with some mini twisters spinning across the desert floor. We watched a good film on the bus called Good Advices, with Charlie Sheen.

Arriving at the hotel around 1.30pm, we had a fantastic lunch close by, chicken soup for starters, spaghetti, and then some beef with a spicy mexican sauce, and jelly for desert, and all for only 40 pesos, an absolute bargain!! Then we decided to take a tour around the City by open top bus, which took 2 hours, and being in the heat of the sun, was pretty tiring.

As its Easter weekend and Good Friday tomorrow, the town tonight is absolutely packed, the streets are full of people. Tonight for me though is just some food and an early night, we leave early again tomorrow for only a short 3 hour drive to get to our last destination of this leg of the tour, Mexico City.

Onwards........

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0581s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1011.5kb