Halloween


Advertisement
Published: November 2nd 2005
Edit Blog Post

MorningMorningMorning

Halloween morning, all is good before the festivities in San Cristobal!
Well our halloween day in San Cristobal was fairly uneventful, Ryan and some hippies went to this herb museum that got two thumbs down from Jord and I, but he came back with a chap from London who joined us for dinner who is really nice. We found some sandwich things and then headed to one of the town squares to check out the festivities. We found a big band and then some kids all dressed up doing some drumming and dancing and chanting. We walked around a bit more and found this American guy who was in our hostel but hadn´t talked to and we all bought some beer. One beer turned into a few and we headed out to the town square to see some more performances. Watched some dancing on stage and an awesome guitarist that really rocked. From there we found a bar where for some reason we drank? Anyways, the American Chris hadn´t had any tequilla yet so we had a shot, which was actually a good 2oz and one shot turned into 3.. then 5 or 6 I don´t know we couldn´t figure it out this morning, we were shocked to find that it was a 1,250.00 peso bar bill which wasn´t too bad with 5 of us but still blew our budget. I was done after that, wandered home with Chris and some other Brits to the hostel and Mike, Jord and Ryan went to some cuban bar or something where a guy was hitting on Jord and grabbing his ass I´m told. We bought some stuff at the market as well I got a cool hand knitted hoody (wool I think) and gave my old hoody to Tim the German who now thinks he´s canadian because of it, but I guess that´s OK!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.219s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 31; qc: 131; dbt: 0.1354s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb