Quick Trip to La Paz


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Baja California Sur » La Paz
July 11th 2007
Published: July 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Trev and Liz



Trev and Liz After taunting Mexico in our last blog, the country became so cross that it gave us a big dose of humility. When we went to get our ferry tickets on Tuesday to leave on Wednesday we learned that the next ferry we could take would not leave until Friday and that it, in fact, would take 18 hours. We decided that flying is the wave of the future and hopped a flight from La Paz to Guadalajara.

La Paz is a cool little beach town that seems to be centered around the local Applebees (pictured). We had a couple of hours after our bus ride so we decided to grab some food at La Fondas. We were just kindof TO'd that they didnt give us full meal pics yet. Even though we were running a little late, Liz refused to leave town without trying some Cactus ice cream. So we went to one of the 30 ice cream shops in town and Liz ordered two cups of ice cream.

Trevor "Who is the other ice cream for?"
Liz "You."
Trevor "I dont like ice cream."
Liz (devilish smile)

She ordered two ice creams for herself under the guise that one was for me! We couldn´t find Cactus, but Liz just had to try Tequila Almond and Dulce de Leche ice cream for the first time. Lesson learned.

We forgot to mention in the last blog that you can subscribe to the blog so that you receive an email whenever we update it.

T and L


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0241s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb