Day 28 - Scallops


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada
August 27th 2011
Published: August 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This morning we head off to Liverpool to visit the Hank Snow museum. Dad let me drive out there. We stopped and visited there for a while and bought a t-shirt and some other goodies for Mom’s cousin Jim. -We saw some crazy outfits people of that time saw. After looking through the museum we continued on through an annoyingly curvy road Dad let me drive, to Digby on the bay of fundy. We went to a little biker store where Dad bought 2 t-shirts and one for Shawn for 20 dollars. Then we walked down to the little yaught club where we all had a quick water fight. We fnished Digby off with dinner on the pier, as suggested by Jim and Katie. I Had a Scallop Pasta with pesto sauce, Dad and Shawn both had lobster with fries and Mom and Shae had steak and scallops. Dad also got 2 extra lobsters for Mom, Shae and I to share. We started off with a seafood tray and deep fried pepperoni. After dinner we began to drive back to the trailer. We had to pull over to get some pictures of the fog on the bay because it was gorgeous, and then again because Dad decided to let Shaley drive a little - which was a little bit terrifying... But she did a great job besides going from 80-100 and back to 80.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb