snowboarding by Flirty Five


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada
December 2nd 2007
Published: December 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hia guys,we have been snowboarding for 2 whole days getting up at 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning! Early in 2 days running! The first day everyone had hurt their back except from dad but that was because he wasnt trying hard enough!We had a cuppa tea and went to do more snowboarding, at the momment its pouring it down with snow, and on a tall hill with more snow coming down aint good for keeping balance when your on a snowboard! Fiendish enjoyed it mainly because he knew he was one of the best in the family, and that when dad fell over Fiendish came round with a perfect hault just to say to dad "ha!" and flew of with out a fall or wobble. All there is really yo say is it was bloomin cold, The millards came too. Me and fabulous were in the same group we had to teachers called Betty and Ellen, they were pretty awsome. Out here everyone says awsome, sweet, cool and dude and i have no idea why, i felt left out so i joined in, you've got to say it is pretty awsome,cool and sweet. Fiendish's mate says that sick means amazing, i mean, how can it be? anyway, back to snowboarding, we had hired stuff to use because we hadnt got any and other wise if we bought it we would be carting it around with us on the plane and stuff. We are going to have 3 christmas' because an early one before we stared our travels and one in oz and now while were in canada,they have their christmas 20 days earlyer so we are going to leave a shoe out so by the time we get back from the Yucon and Whitehorse we will have presents from st. Nickolas and were going to buy 72 sweets one for each of us as we count down to christmasbut just to be safe were probly going to buy more so the sweet nicking theif (dad) dosen't eat them! At the momment it has been awsome and the hotel has been great apart from i have to do homework but the good bit is yesterday i only just learned how to work the telly.oh well! so far its fab and cool as in chilly, keep up the awsome comements see you soon and goodnight.

Advertisement



3rd December 2007

Hi Awesome Dudes
Hello it's me again the blog is sick and your holiday sounds wicked but i am really missing all of you bye bye

Tot: 0.285s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0749s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb