Grand Falls NB, Riviere du Loup QC, Baie Comeau, Les Escomins, Roberval, Loretteville, St.Marie, Victoriaville, Drummondville, Sorel-Tracy, Chateauguay and Montreal


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Quebec » Montréal » Old Montréal
December 10th 2009
Published: December 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone! I know it has been a while but it isn't always easy to find a couple of spare hours for computer work. We have seen more incredible places and met more wonderful people. Our team (family) now consists of Jeff, Will, Sammie, Marc, Hank and me. Seems to be working well. Weather has still been co-operating on the most part. We have stayed in a couple more crazy hotels and also some more like jail cells. On the most part they have been very good. Hank and I were without a truck for a few days. The other team borrowed it because theirs broke down. We travelled in the SUV with Jeff and Will. That was fun. We went whale watching in Les Escomins. Unsuccessful, but very beautiful. At the celebration in Roberval I tried beaver meat. Very tender but not sure that I would eat it again! We are having alot of laughs. Our new team mate Sammie is alot of fun. We had a dinner with the Premier of BC (Mr. Campbell) in Quebec City. The food in Quebec has been amazing. We have really lucked out on some great places. They really take pride in their food here. Sorel-Tracy is a very cute town, but the kids were awful. We had to pick up bags of broken plastic pieces from all the tambourines that they smashed. This was the only really bad celebration that we have had so far. Brats! Chateauguay was a much nicer celebration the next day. Beautiful weather and nice kids. Arrived in Montreal on the 8th. Team dinner and meeting afterwards where my upcoming Torch run was announced. Wow. Lot's of hugs and kisses. Wonderful people! yesterday we had a great day down town. I had an awesome massage compliments of RBC. We did some shopping and then went to Old Montreal for dinner. It is so beautiful there. We will be doing the evening celebration there tonight. Good bye for now all. We miss you and love you all very much. Weedie and Jeepa.


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



10th December 2009

Congratulations
Hi, Wish we could be there for your run. Love the blogs & photos. Uncle Derek leaving today. Next lodger Neil in about 10 days. Love Mum & Dad
10th December 2009

Congratulations!!
I'm so excited for you Wendy!! Apparently the relay goes right by our friends' Bruce and Youngja's house in Ottawa so I've told them about you!! Chris and I are going to tune into the webcast! Hooray!!
10th December 2009

Keep it comin !!
Love the pics...tons of history in old Montreal. Congrats Weedie, we are so proud !!! We will be watching come Saturday.
11th December 2009

WOW
to live vicariously through a friend.... 4:29 Saturday - we'll be watching! So proud!
11th December 2009

Amazing
Hi guys! We love the pics, it looks beautiful. We'll be watching you on Saturday Wendy, congratulations and well deserved. Hank try to run up beside Wendy and wave at the camera buddy, hey what happened to your nose. Had a run in with Rudolf! Love Jan & Vance
11th December 2009

Proud
We are so proud that you get a chance to carry the torch, sounds like you are having fun take care Joan
12th December 2009

Have a great day saturday!We will be watching. Rick wants to know if you are going to run for Prime Minister next?? Karen xxooxx
12th December 2009

Torch Run
We watched yo on the torch run you did awesome even seen Hank running off to the side. Congratulations Rick and Joan

Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 16; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0289s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb