Fun and games in the snow


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Quebec » Beaupré » Mont-Sainte-Anne
January 14th 2009
Published: January 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

MeMeMe

For once a good photo of me smiling - taken by George
This is a really short blog and is mainly being used for me to upload my photos from the day.

We had a chilled out morning since we all had the day off today. We hit the slopes around midday and ended up playing around on the slopes as a group. We ended up in the "Enchanted Wood" where half way through we took of our respective skis and boards and ended up playing round and part of it entailed burying Sam in the snow even though he didn't have a ski jacket on (the guy is mad!!). Due to the fresh snow fall of 20cm yesterday and overnight we were able to have some true fun and games.

Skiing the path out of the wood was interesting as it had a fair few jumps to navigate as well as the trees... somehow we all came out with only Nicky wiping out but doing no damage.

Tonight is another chilled one in the chalet before our "hard" day tomorrow when we have an hour in the classroom before four hours on the slopes.

My face mask got its first proper use today given it was -18 however
Charlie!!Charlie!!Charlie!!

Yes Charlie ventured out into the snow today.
the wind chill supposedly took it down to -28. The guys had a good laugh at the mask and have now decided that I am a masked murderer - similar views to Mum on Christmas Day when I tried it on although the guys could see the advantages of me having it given the Buffs were just freezing solid and offering little protection....


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

A group photo on the slopeA group photo on the slope
A group photo on the slope

George, Tom, Dan, Kate, Nicky and Sam
Sam being buriedSam being buried
Sam being buried

Rather than bury someone in sand bury them in snow!!


Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0623s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb