Made it to the island


Advertisement
Published: September 1st 2014
Edit Blog Post

Well we made it to Charoletetown, yippee 😊 found a nice motel just outside of the city, quiet yet close to everything. Tom saw 3 tall ships in the harbour and snapped aflew photos. Tom did enjoy taking the confederation bridge, although was a little disappointed that it was only single lane, and me was good going over not at all like the skyway. But I was kept busy with camera and video camera lol. I also paid 9:95 for a plastic drinking cup that says island girl, and got a lot of attitude from the lady in the LCBO here about paying that for a dollar store glass ( but I say whatever it says PEI, so bite me lol). We are not sure what the plans are for tomorrow, drive around PEI or take ferry accross to Nova Scotia and spend the night around Moncton, to go see Hopewall rocks in the morning. PEI is a very nice island, from what we have seen red sandy beaches, hills, trees and valleys, it's like the prairies and northern ontarion rolled into one. We will decide in the morning! Well very tired, have good one!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.154s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0607s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb