Day 9 - We Like to Travel


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario
August 2nd 2011
Published: August 3rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

The next morning we woke up and walked around the campsite we stayed at the night before. We dipped our feet in the warm, crystal clear water and continued our walk. After a while we got back to our trailer and hit the road again. We drove until Sudbury, Ontario where Todd Bertuzzi is from where we stopped to fuel up. Dad talked to the gas guy and found out that Todd drove a corvette with custom Bertuzzi plates and usually filled up at that very station ! We continued down the road towards Mom’s friend Connie’s house. Along the way we stopped in Barrie to fill up. Now here’s the interesting part, we drove in a circle and then somehow the truck stopped working. It was as Dad said as if the brakes were locked up. We tried continuously for about 15 minutes to find out what was wrong, to no avail. Finally Dad went to drop the trailer and found out that a single trailer cord had come undone, he plugged it and and the truck magically worked again ... but at least the wire did its job. We hit the road and reached Connie’s beautiful farm at midnight. Then we sat by the fire and had a few drinks. I went inside with Shaley and passed out, so I have no idea what the rest of the family did that night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.171s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0408s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb