Niagara Falls


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara Falls
May 2nd 2008
Published: May 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Niagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara Falls

America Falls and Canada Horseshoe Falls
Tim: We woke up at the crack of dawn, so Dawn had to leave and we left shortly afterwards at 7am. As the title suggests we went to Niagara Falls today. We managed to pick up the trip for $60ca so around 30 quid. The tour also included a tour of Niagara Village and also a trip to a vineyard.

The highlight of the day was obviously the great falls. For your delectation and ridicule we have included some pictures of us in stupid smurf smocks that we designed to keep us dry.....! I will also include one of me with a goofy smile looking like I have taken some kind of substance (I had not!)(Too early). These blue smurf smocks are provided to folk like us who want to jump onto a boat called the Maid of the Mist in order to throw yourself about 20ft from the bottom of the falls.

The falls were humbling, the sheer power and noise of that water is indescribable. It is just mother nature saying "have some of this and try and tame me if you think you can". You could not it is truely awesome.

The rest of the
TomTomTom

with smurf smock!
trip was just padding and walking into Niagara Village we must have lowered the average age by about 100 years per capita population.

Back at the hostel now and we are going to tuck into our cheap 25pence per meal noodle. News Flash: tom has cut his lips to pieces shaving!

Tom: Mmmmmmm Hurts! Blubby Rabourz! Mmmmmm








Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

TimTim
Tim

with Smurf Smock and goofy smile!
The view over the horseshoeThe view over the horseshoe
The view over the horseshoe

worth a go in a canoe
20ft from those falls20ft from those falls
20ft from those falls

and getting very wet


10th May 2008

erm
was there no barrel for you to try?

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1019.4kb