Eurotrip 2009!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Mississauga
May 1st 2009
Published: May 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

T-minus 1 day til Eurotrip 2009!
So, similar to two years ago, i'm going to try to keep up a blog about the europe travels, just for memory sake (because if i don't write about it, chances are i'll forget about the whole trip in a few months time.), and so that my mum and dad know that i'm still alive and kickin'.

hopefully i'll be able to find time and internet access throughout the weeks. basically i'll be sacrificing naps to hog hostel computers and write! whoooo! sleep is for the weak.

SO the plan:

Who? Michelle, Ruby, Annie, Karen, meee!
Where? London --> Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Santorini) --> London --> Dublin --> London (Clearly, i love London)
When? May 2 to the 19th, yay!

anyway,
once again - i hope you guys enjoy reading the blogs, and hopefully they'll be entertaining, and not at all informative...sort of similar to my previous ones. hahaha =)
i'll try once again to add fun anecdotes, and input as much of my super witty observations as i can!

To get stalkerish up-to-date notifications whenever i add anything - just press subscribe!
I know you all would LOVE to know EXACTLY when i post anything and you're just all waiting eagerly to read these.

haha,
hopefully you all will enjoy!

will miss you all lots!
see you when i'm back, brown and burnt!
time to start unpacking (from kingston), and......re-packing.

love from,
les


Advertisement



5th May 2009

UPDATES!!! GIVE ME UPDATES

Tot: 0.266s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb