Up, Up, Up in the Trees - by Fabulous Faive


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver
December 13th 2007
Published: December 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We went up to the rope bridges at Capilano Suspension Bridge and the first one started to swing a little. I thought it should be more wobbly. And then we went on another one and it wasnt as still as the first one. My mum and Fiendish were behind me Flirty and Fatty. We were very high up. I didnt find it too scary up there because they wouldnt have put it there if it was not safe. When we were on the bridge there were some girls who screamed - they found it scary. We went to the gift shop on the way back and Flirty and Freaky went on a different walk that the rest of us missed. I bought some stones.

Another day we were walking by the river in Squamish and we smashed some ice with sticks. When we were further on we saw some dead fish on the river bed. We think eagles had eaten them after they had swum up the river to lay their eggs but they had got washed to the side and died. Near the end the two boys made a bridge across the river and we found a massive piece of ice. It was bigger than me. Me, Fiendish and Flirty tried to pull it out but it was really cold. We smashed some on Dads head.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.261s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 11; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0676s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb