The yukon by flirty five!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada
December 11th 2007
Published: December 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi all, Ha Ha to all in work and school doing their christmas exams and somthing or other more! We've been to the yukon, it;s amazing, we did snow mobiling learned to fish on a frozen lake been in -27 or -35, but the down side is more homework! but it's been really great! the snowmobiling was so sick! i got to ride it, isnt it cool, we drove on a frozen lake. That gave me the chills, bbbrrruuuuuuu!!! Me and mum got the purple snowmobile while Fab was with our teacher and Frozen with dad, i thought we were the best because Frozen and dad got stuck up a slope while we waited for them to get a move on up the slope! Jonny was our teacher for the day, he was really friendly. we also went to find these dogs before leaving the yukon but there wasnt much luck, we were looking for 1083, but all there was was 1093. So we tried that and so it worked out after worrying about a sign that said tresspassers will be prosecuted, even Fab worried because she thought it said tresspassers will be executed!!! but that didnt happen, we arrived at this dog place where there we saw little midgy puppies they were so cute! but the not so nice bit was where they had gone for the loo, the wee had turned into iceicles hanging off the furr tree branches! eeeeuuuuwwww!!! anyway, they were so kind and soft they wouldnt hurt a fly! the days in the yukon were great, but cold!!!!! enjoy your day and good night!

Advertisement



16th December 2007

Hallo there folks. Good photos. its cold here too but not as cold as there! Love from Fading Fast xxxxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.222s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb