Gracie's 8th Week


Advertisement
Published: May 31st 2010
Edit Blog Post

On the weekend we played at the park and there was lots of people there. We played with bubbles and some went in my mouth and it was yucky. Kit and I went on the flying fox a lot of times. There was a girl named Sophia, we played together. After that we played Tiggy and everybody was taking my shoes.

We went to the pool and Kit didn't go down the slide. We had spaghetti for lunch...Kit calls it 'Spallabonase'
After that we played in the park and got all dirty. The next day we went to the shops but Mum forgot her purse so we came home and watched TV all morning. After that we went to the pool and played with some boogie boards left behind. I watched an adult movie with Mum and Dad called 'The Fugitive'. He jumped out of a waterfall.

We went to the golf course and had lunch. There were lots of bugs. I had a weirdly shaped bowl of pasta in it. After that we went driving and looking for bears but we didn't find any. Then we went to the bakery and I got this meringue, it looked like a piggy and Kit got a teddy, but we didn't like it.

It was a miserable day the next day. We went to the movies and saw 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid'. The cinema was built in 1952, it was very old. They had no drink cup holders, but there were lover seats.

We went to the pool and lots of people were there. On our last day we cleaned up the house. After that we went to the shops and bought a creativity book where you make paper fashions.

bye.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0242s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb