Gracie's 4th Week


Advertisement

Gracie's Blog:

April 24th
We went to the shops and we found a hummingbird that was injured. We put it in a nest hoping it would live. Mum also made a list that had five things to find and I had to find them - eagle's nest, vegetable patch, tree falling over, log and birds nest and I did.

April 25th
We burried birdie and we went to jump on the rocks. For dinner we had salmon and pesto...yummmy!

April 26th
We went on a walk to the beach, we found some crabs, we found heaps. Their were BIG ones and small ones, they were most found near the water. They scuttled side to side. My favourite crab was the red one. Kit liked the orange crab. Some crabs died because they were floating. After that we met a dog called Ceasar. He was very friendly and he liked to play fetch.

April 28th
We went kayaking, it was my first time I sat in front and mum sat in the back and we paddled out a long way.

April 29th
It was our last day, we drew big pictures in the sand and walked as far out as we could while the tide was low.

April 30th
Early in the morning we drove to a ferry to Vancouver. That afternoon we played at Steffi's house.

😱


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 10; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0299s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb