Dubai - World Golf Championships


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Abu Dhabi
November 27th 2010
Published: December 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today (actually last weekend now), we took the bus from Abu Dhabi to Dubai for the World Golf Championships. It is the last stop of the European Tour for 2010.

I have never been to a Pro Championship, so I really enjoyed it. The weather was AMAZING...couldn't have been any better. We arrived at 9:30 a.m. and decided to follow Sergio Garcia and David Horsey for their first nine holes....what a great workout that was...lol. Then after a drink and a bite in the shade we headed to the 18th green to watch them come in.

Overall, a very enjoyable day...only 15 drms ($5.) each way for the bus. A very nice comfy coach bus and it only took about 1.5 hours. Definitely going back to actually see Dubai soon!

Here are the pics.......until next time! (four day weekend coming up, so you never know)....xo





Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

We decided to follow Sergio Garcia and David Horsey...We decided to follow Sergio Garcia and David Horsey...
We decided to follow Sergio Garcia and David Horsey...

...only cuz they were close to tee off when we arrived...we never heard of Horsey...but now that has changed...lol
I liked this one....I liked this one....
I liked this one....

...not often you see this. Opponents lining up their putts at the same time.
MoiMoi
Moi

....the third hole
Watchin' them come in at the 18th...the handshake.Watchin' them come in at the 18th...the handshake.
Watchin' them come in at the 18th...the handshake.

...and that's it! Took a week almost to download these pics...bad connection...glad it is over...hope u like


Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0287s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb