A day of repairs


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Central Anatolia » Ankara
July 2nd 2008
Published: July 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well we only had minor damage today. Joe landed pretty hard and bucked the fuslage a bit. Everyone is trying to fix yesterdays damage as I try to properly pace my self as the Jack Daniel van just opened and are serving. It's quite something how passionate these guys are in their planes. My goal is to stay out of their way and not step on the wingtips AGAIN.
We are currently in 24th place. Good thing there are only 25 teams or we would feel really bad. our goal is to stay ahead of the Romanians. Speaking of Romanians, there is a band of Romanian Gypsies which camp along one of the rivers on our way from the field to the hotel. barebones living, really something to see. I have asked our driver to stop so i can get a picture so we'll see.
Getting the towing down pat. 5minutes to run 200meters get setup and pull . I hope I can go to France for 2010. We'll see.
It looks like the patch repairs are winding down as they are now talking about beer and dinner so we must go. Looking forward to getting2 days in Istanbul. We have our shuttle arranged and need to still setup a Motel 6 or Holiday Inn. More like the sbhviuarfbvikdvbwdkvbwdkvb hotel .
We are leaving


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb