Oh what a lovely boy.


Advertisement
Qatar's flag
Middle East » Qatar » Doha
October 29th 2007
Published: October 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Mr. LovelyMr. LovelyMr. Lovely

And you are...?
After a couple of car bookings went missing I found myself in Doha airport sans wheels, and since I know my way round the the slums of Calcutta better than the average taxi driver knows his way round Doha, I resorted to Hassan Baghazal Trading Est. (Rent a Car Division).

On the phone I spoke to someone who's name sounded like "Mr. Lovely", but I assumed that a combination of telephone and background noise, and English not being his first language, I had misheard somehow.

Not the case.

But the funny thing is, he is actually a really nice bloke. Well named Mr. & Mrs. Rodrigues!

If you need a car in Qatar I thouroughly recommend him, his cars are reasonably priced and come pre-scratched so you don't have to worry too much about where you park. His service is fast and efficient.

This endorsement is not being paid for by Hassan Baghazal Trading Est. (Rent a Car Division), Mr. lovely Rodrigues or any employee of Hassan Baghazal Trading Est. Al or Shez are not responsible for anything which may or may not occur in regard to hiring of any vehicle in the State of Qatar, the United Arab Emirates or the Sultanate of Oman. Or anywhere else for that matter. This legal stuff is tricky once you start, isn't it? Alan may or may not get a free upgrade to a 4X4 the next time he hires a vehicle from Hassan Baghazal Trading Est. (Rent a Car Division) but if he does it is a pure coincidence, right Mr. Lovely? But not that grey Pathfinder, it only had a 3.5 litre engine and it smelled of smoke a bit. Yes, the new Patrol will be OK, Thanks.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0752s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb