Jordon to Madrid


Advertisement
Jordan's flag
Middle East » Jordan
November 3rd 2009
Published: November 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday 3.11.2009 Day 19
We got up at 4 am and set off for the airport and had Breakfast on the way via King’s Way to the airport.
2 days it not enough time in Jordon .I would love to go back to Jordon.
Then fly from Amman to Madrid. Once we got to Madrid we looked for a good (cheap) hotel then rang and booked it got the Metro to the closest train station this was not so good at peak hour with all out bags as the trains where so full and we could not keep an eye on all our bags at the same time. A group of thieves tried to take stuff from our bags lucky some of the people on the train alerted us to it. We got off at the next station to change trains and the followed us they tried to sit at our seat at the station and we move to another seat when the train arrived they tried to get on the same door at us so we ran to another door and got on one of them ran after us to the same door and tried to get on just as the door was closing so I pushed then out of the train. It shook us up for the rest of the train ride and walking around the streets to find our hotel. We could not find the hotel so we got a taxi to take us but he could not fid it and droped us off a few streets away we had another look but could still not find it so we found anther hotel that was 15 eu more then the other one but by this time it was dark and we were tired so we took it. We had showers and went to dinner and had tappers and sagriangria at one the local pubs it was very nice and then went back to bed.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.033s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0154s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb