Day 3 and 4 - June 23-24


Advertisement
Jordan's flag
Middle East » Jordan
July 5th 2008
Published: July 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

AqabaAqabaAqaba

View from the Gabriel's place
After still only a few hours sleep in Amman, we woke up and headed off to Chris' parents place in Aqaba (about 3 hours out of Amman, on the coast).

Was quite a lazy/uneventful day (as you can imagine after everything that we had been up to), we arrived in Aqaba, and went to the old house of the Gabriel's, then to their new apartment, had a bit of a few hours nap then went and got some dinner in town at a place called Ali Baba's. Then went up to a rooftop bar called Sea View Cafe, met Chris' friend Yeseen, had a drink, a chat, then back home for more sleep.

The next day we spent in Aqaba again, went down to the sea and went swimming. So so beautiful!! Quite alot more salty than what we were used to, but nevertheless was awesome!!! Also went with another of Chris' friends Scotty. (who knew he would have had so many friends?! Hahaha)

Then later in the afternoon we were meant to drive back into Amman and pick up Brendan from the airport, but we had a few car troubles, and didn't end up leaving Aqaba til around 9pm, getting into Amman at midnight, again literally falling alseep!!

With no more than around 5 hours sleep, we had to get up again and jump on a plane headed for Syria.........



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0215s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1019.5kb