best accommodation in wiad rum


Advertisement
Jordan's flag
Middle East » Jordan » South » Wadi Rum
August 5th 2009
Published: September 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I went with my family to Jordan for 5 days and we didnt know that there is an area in jordan like wadi rum we only knew petra dead sea jarash and some other places but when we went to petra we met our bedouin tour giude Talat Twaisi he told us about wadi rum he made evey thing impresive to as he knew we like such as this place and we like hiking and walking .
then we decided to go there even we had no enough time to go there so we had to cancel our first night in eygpt .
here our experiece start in wadi rum with Talat.
relly we had the best night and a day in Jordan in wadi rum we started our trip at 9 am form petra to wadi rum . Talat was very good tour giude for his good experiece in the desert and every thing about hikking and climbing there he knows where is the best places as we love to do that after we made 5 hours walking and climbing mountemes we toke a jeep for tow hores then he toke us to a special place to see sun set it was really unbilevable and somthing you will never forget in your life .
after that we went a Camp this was not so good camp we didnt like it at all it was noisy and there was lawd music we couldnt enjoy our sky whutching then Talat told us we can change to another camp . as he was our tour giude we listened to him to do that . them we went to Caravans Camp it was really the best accommodation and the best camp there as it's very quit and very cleen people there are very kind and all of them are bedouin food!!!!!!!!!!!
the food we had there . can say i still tast it in my moth untell now it was really sothing i cant tell about it they call it (((mandi ))) it's meat rise and some vigetables but the how did they cook it was the secret about this food i reall recommed any body go there to ask about it .
after dinner Talat toke us for walking in the night wow that was the best thing we did in that night we were leing doune on the duns watching the stars we came back to Caravns Camp at 2 am we had to get some sleep for camle ride in the mornig.
we had very good privet tent and it was very cleen and very nice tent.
in the moring after we had out best brackfast was very simple but very good with tea made on the fire that tea tast very good . we went for camle ride that was a new experience for us but was very good we had atour for 5 hours was relly nice them we came back to cravans Camp for lunch!!!!!!!!!! lunch was B.B.Q hmmmmmmmm was somhing nice.

Finaly I want to thank Mr: Talat Twaisi and Caravans Camp and I really recommed any body who want to go there to call Talat Twaisi or to stay in caravans camp becase they made our trip in Jordan somthing we will never forget and we will try to go back again one day

For every body who want to go there here is there contacts:
www.wadi-rum.20m.com
or call Talat at
00962795393559

Theme: Other
Price: US$20-40 ยป Currency Converter
Comparison: about average
Address: wadi rum
Phone: 00962795393559
Directions: wadi rum desert
Website: www.wadi-rum.20.com


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb