Oh what a day


Advertisement
Jordan's flag
Middle East » Jordan » East
July 9th 2022
Published: July 9th 2022
Edit Blog Post

Oh what a day. After checking out of our luxury accommodation we walked into the centre of Amman, they were just at starting to open there shops. We wondered up and down roads and in and out little alleyways until finally finding our accommodation for the night, after checking.in we then went to apparently the most popular restaurant’ The Hasham’ where we had the most amazing breakfast, very clever here, they don’t use table cloths but put pieces of plastic on table so when you’ve finished they just wrap everything up in the plastic to empty the table.
The market was on WOW never seen a market like it, extremely busy and very very loud, did get followed off some random stranger who was also videoing me!!!.
We the decided to find a random small pub that we’d passed earlier, took some finding but we eventually found it, oh what a night, the larger was 10% proof, we started talking to a lovely couple from Rome who were also drinking the strong larger, he’s was actually 18%, everyone in the pub was extremely friendly and by the end of the night hate to say this but we were all extremely drunk ?


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0722s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb