Maybe tomorrow we need a rest...


Advertisement
Israel's flag
Middle East » Israel » Tel Aviv District » Tel Aviv
May 6th 2007
Published: May 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

So here's a bit about the rest of our days spent in Tel Aviv. Actually we've been mainly chillin’ out in the house, cause after an hectic depart from Amsterdam and the first two days straight hardcore excursions in Israel we felt quite tired and needed some time out. Guy's house was an excellent place for this, our own 😉 room with internet connection, loads of DVD's around, food, tea, coffee, what else do we need. Guy had to get back to work on Monday again, came home only around 20.30, an 11 to 12 hours workday seems pretty normal over there… So most of the days, he found us lazy at home, while he had just worked his ass off in his lawyers’ office. Not that we've been just a couple of numbs 4 days in a row, we've actually been quite active from time to time.

Even after we decided to have a very slowly day and to just have an easy walk through Jaffa (the old part of Tel Aviv) we ended up again walking all day around. From centre Tel Aviv (Guy's house) you can walk all the way on the beach to Jaffa. That’s a good walk to a very old neighbourhood with small houses on tiny streets on different levels and an old harbour. The way back we took Guy’s tip to go to the Camel market, Claudio wanted to see how much camels he could get for his girlfriend. But no camels around, understandable when Guy told us later that the name is ‘Caramel’ market.

The rest of the week nothing really exiting to write many stories about, we did some cooking for Guy and Morit with some Israeli wine, one day to the beach, sometimes out for some food or a drink in the evening with Guy, and for the rest taking it easy. All very enjoyable, being in Israel, both for the first time, seeing good stuff, eating shit loads of hummus and especially hanging out with Guy and Morit.

BIG THANKS TO YOU GUY’S!!! WE LOVE YOU HEAPS AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON AGAIN!



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0349s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb