Merry Christmas (Eve)


Advertisement
Israel's flag
Middle East » Israel » Jerusalem District » Jerusalem
December 24th 2007
Published: December 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello All, Merry Christmas to everyone. Nick and I are off to Pari and then back home. We are leaving from our friends house in Israel in less than an hour to board our flight and we are very excited to be home, yet very sad to say bye to our wonderful friends. Sara made us a wonderful Christmas Eve lunch of chilli and yummy pesto tomato cheese dip and pumpkin pie and so we are ready to take on the plane food. Earlier today we got a chance to visit the Temple Mount and visit where God dwelled and Jesus walked. It was pretty amazing and we also got to see the supposed rock or well the Dome of the Rock from where Muhammed left for his "night journey." It was interesting because the Dome of the Rock is very close to the Western (Wailing) Wall and they are both very peaceful and serene places. That is interesting to think about since the two places are a source of so much conflict. We have had a wonderful time in the Middle East and in Egypt, but we are both ready for our Christmas dinner, yummm. And so, we are off. Keep us in your prayes for safe travel and for a good time in Paris. Love you all.
----LIZ----

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb